Drakes Enterprise Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
What is an ‘Enterprise Registered Training Organisation? Enterprise registered training organisations are defined by the following characteristics:
- the core business of the registered enterprise is not the provision of training;
- the enterprise RTO provides accredited training for the employees of the enterprise;
- the enterprise RTO is embedded or integrated within the business processes of the enterprise.
Drakes Enterprise RTO offers Nationally Accredited Training in:
- Certificate III in Retail (User Choice – SIR30216)
- Certificate III in Retail (Cert III Guarantee – SIR30216)
- Certificate IV in Retail Management (SIR40316)
- Diploma of Retail Leadership (SIR50116)
- Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations (TLI30321)
Drakes RTO (40119) applied to the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) during June 2018 to extend the RTO registration period. ASQA conducted a desktop audit during which there were no compliance issues identified and re-registration was granted until 18th July 2025.
Student Fees and Refund Policy
Click here to view the Student Fees and Refund Policy.
Skills Assure Subsidy / Co-contribution Schedule
Click here to view a full list of the Skills Assure Subsidy / Co-contribution Schedule.
Complaint and Appeals Procedure
Click here to view the Fourth Force Pty Ltd Complaints/Appeals Procedure.