There’s nothing more rewarding than seeing the difference we can make in the community we live in. The Community Dollars Program was established as a way for Drakes to regularly give back to the local groups which operate in our community.
For every $2 spent at a participating Drakes store in SA & $1 in QLD, 1c will be accredited to the organisations fund. We have donated over $1.6 million dollars, since January 2016, to participating not-for-profit organisations in our local communities.
As part of our new myDrakes app, customers now have the ability to support their favourite community dollars members without having to bring a key tag along each time they shop! When customers download and register for the myDrakes app, they are prompted to select a community dollars partner. Each time the customer shops and scans their phone, a portion of their shop is automatically attributed to their chosen community group without the need to scan an additional key tag.
2023 First Half
For the first half of 2023 Drakes have donated through the Community Dollars Program over $130,000 to 850 local sporting, schools and community groups throughout SA and QLD who are part of the program.
Getting your local not-for profit church, footy club, kindergarten or chosen charity involved is easy. Simply complete the application form and your group will be experiencing the benefits of this prestigious program.
Download the myDrakes app here and see how much your community group has raised so far!
DRAKES SUPERMARKETS COMMUNITY DOLLARS PROGRAMME TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This programme is exclusive to Drakes Supermarkets stores in SA & QLD.
- Scan your charity barcode via the Drakes APP at the register. Tags/printed barcodes are also available & can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tobacco, gift card purchases and commission sales are excluded from the program.
- Monies donated will be distributed twice yearly via Drakes Gift Cards (issued in June & December each year), providing the value redeemed is in excess of fifty dollars ($50). All gift cards issued rounded down to a 10 value (ie $53 = $50 Drakes Gift Card). Any balances will be rolled over to the next payment period.
- Gift Cards will be available for collection upon presentation of a letter received from Drakes Supermarkets at your nominated store within 4 weeks of receipt. Any uncollected gift cards will be discarded, the charity will be deactivated & at the discretion of Drakes Supermarkets all accrued funds will be rolled into another charity within the program.
- Any changes to your registration details should be directed to Drakes Supermarkets Head Office ASAP via email@example.com 1300 372 537.
- Drakes Supermarkets reserves the right to withdraw or change this programme at their discretion at any time.
For further details contact Drakes Supermarkets Head Office on 08 8415 6100.