Drakes greatest priority during the COVID-19 pandemic has always been the health and safety of our team members and you, our valued customers. Throughout the pandemic we have implemented the following measures in all our stores:
• Continuous sanitising and cleaning of touch point areas including handrails, trolley handles and baskets.
• Sanitiser stations and wipes installed at the entry of all stores.
• Signage erected to remind shoppers of social distancing of 1.5 metres.
• Cashless payment preferred as the method for payment in stores.
With the increase in COVID cases in SA & QLD we would like to assure our customers and team members that we continue to abide by both State Government Health Department’s directions and are following all the required policies and procedures.
We remind our customers and team members to ensure they are following all government policies and procedures while in our stores by checking in, socially distancing, wearing masks and sanitising regularly. As always, we are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for both our customers and team members.
For updated COVID information please refer to:
What We’ve Done:
Drakes greatest priority during the COVID-19 pandemic has always been the health and safety of our team members and you, our valued customers.
We were the first supermarket in Australia to:
• Clean our stores with Nanocyn, a 100% chemical-free hospital-grade disinfectant which kills 99.99% of pathogens (bacteria, viruses including COVID-19 and other microorganisms that can cause disease. It is approved by the Australian TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) ARTG as a hospital-grade, registered disinfectant.
• Trial the Trolley sanitising system Sanitizit. It works by providing a measured dose of santising solution, as a mist blanket, the covers the entire trolley as it is passed through the unit. Since the trial commenced, we have now installed units at our Newton, Golden Grove and Fulham Gardens stores.
Additional to all of this we have also provided informative content to our customers and team members through internal newsroom videos and content placed on Drakes YouTube and Social Media platforms on how to stay safe, social distancing and handy shopping tips to shop safely.